Thursday, April 17, 2014

Run with friends






            The biggest race in UP Diliman called PACED UP Run was  happened on May 19, 2013. The event consists from 3k, 5K, 10K and 15K category. 

            I do not consider my self as a runner, but this time I have conquered and finished my first ever 10K event (with smile). It was a tough for me, because my first run under 5K event was back on June and did not continue due to work conflict. I have no time to make some adjustment with the length of distance for this event. 



Paulo and Sarah



With the great #Aaaronman Aaron Alvares






Sweat!!! Sweat!!! Sweat!!! Sweat all over the body, but it's fine, because the feeling that you have finished something is more grateful. 


With Mr. Ramon Bautista and Coach Rio




See you all guys on the next PACE UP Run. 


More photos on my Facebook page.  

https://www.facebook.com/cristopher.nolasco

No comments:

Post a Comment